A1 Cabins, 500 meters from town Centre. 600 meters from the beach. We are pet friendly. We have great seafood at very reasonable prices. Oysters at $7 a dozen whiting scallops all fresh seafood, so I suggest 2 days stay for travelers that love seafood. Ceduna is the gateway to the Magnificent Nullarbor plain, the whales and the vast cliffs are always a favorite. We are able to cater for short and long term stays at budget rates. Why pay $180 at other venues when we have ENSUITES starting from $60. We have been in Ceduna for 23 years so We know Ceduna. We will look after YOU.
- In total 23 cabins.
- From $38 standard cabin with a double and bunk beds. Kitchenette T/V A/C. Customer to supply linen. Or we have linen packs for $15.
- From $60 cabin have ensuite, linen, TV, AC, tea and coffee making facilities. We have 3 with two single beds and 3 with queen size beds.
- From $85 cabin are 36 square meters in size. Have a queen size bed plus singles. They can sleep from 4 to 8 depending on the bed configuration. They have ensuite, kitchenette, crockery, cutlery, toaster, jug, microwave and fridge. Large flat screen TV and reverse cycle A/C, linen is supplied. 20 CCTV Cameras for your piece of mind.
- powered sites for caravans at $22 a night.
- unpowered sites for $18 a night.
- Weekly rates available.
Address41 McKenzie Street
Ceduna, South Australia, 5690
Coordinates & Contact Details-32.123953, 133.68064308 8625 2578
what 3 wordsrarer.adopted.bridgeCeduna, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/