Located on the western side of the Eyre Peninsula, Fowlers Bay is a hidden gem. Offering breathtaking coastlines, abundant wildlife, endless sand dunes and a multitude of fishing options.
Fowlers Bay Caravan Park is a small private beach front caravan park situated on the Esplanade, opposite the 340m long solar lit jetty.
The power to all sites, park amenities and kiosk is supplied entirely by a unique hybrid solar system. The water is also naturally obtained through rainwater and from a sand dune aquifer.
- 20 powered sites with several drive-thru’s which are also suitable for 5th wheelers and large RV’s
- grassed, powered camp grounds
- clean ablutions
- laundry facilities
- camp kitchen with free gas BBQ’s, wok burners and fridge
- camp fire area which is lit every night for sundowners
- public childrens play ground
- fish cleaning facilities
- 1 onsite van sleeping 4
Fowlers Bay, South Australia, 5690
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsproducts.upside.gatesYalata, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/