Capertee campground, in Capertee National Park, is a great place to set up a campsite and do some birdwatching, swimming and walking.
Camping type: Tent, Caravan site, Camper trailer site, Camping beside my vehicle
Facilities : Picnic tables, barbecue facilities, toilets
- Reservations can be made for any arrival within the next 12 months. Find out more about our terms and conditions, and review frequently asked questions about staying in national parks.
- Check in 12pm. Check out 12pm.
- Campsites are unmarked with no power, and the campground has a maximum capacity of 50.
- Suitable for group bookings.
- There is limited/no mobile reception in this park
Bookings: Use a secure payment gateway to book now. Alternatively, please contact the National Parks Contact Centre on 13000 PARKS (13000 72757). All reservations incur a booking fee of 2.5% in addition to the total amount payable. The property may only be occupied by the number of people specified in the reservation.
Looking for somewhere to park the camper trailer for a few days or set up a tent for a night or two? Capertee campground is a great spot for your campsite and, with campfires permitted in fireplaces, is just as suitable for winter camping as it is for summer.
When Capertee River is running, enjoy a swim on a warm day or a walk along its banks. If you’re keen on birdwatching, take along your binoculars to get a closer look at woodland birds as black cockatoos screech overhead as though vying for your attention. The area is also ideal for hiking and cycling.
Capertee campground lies just to the north of the historic Capertee Homestead and Capertee Woolshed ruins
Addressvia Port Macquarie Road
Bogee, New South Wales, 2849
Coordinates & Contact Details-33.018206, 150.03242302 6370 9000
what 3 wordsstaggering.rejections.vocalKandos, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/