About the Property:
Previously unavailable to the public access is now offered to Yowgurrabah, a working cattle property in the beautiful Numinbah Valley.
We offer Bush camping on the property, close to public bush walking tracks and local cafe’ up the road.
For all levels of camping, swag to caravan. A unique opportunity so close to the coast. To bush camp on the banks of the Nerang River on beautiful river flats sitting around an open fire with a few drinks under the stars. Swimming in the picturesque rock pools and fresh waterholes. Dogs are allowed but it is advised to have pets restrained at night due to wildlife and cattle.
Chemical toilets are provided. Toilets and hot showers are also available at the Trail Ride reception area. You need to take this opportunity to get out and relax and enjoy the Numinbah Trails rehabilitation of your mind and soul.
Please be mindful of other campers and respect the ambience by keeping noise levels ie: Music and loud voices to a minimum in general and particularly after 10 pm and before 7 am.
- Campers MUST check-in on arrival at our reception to get the campground access code
- Campsites are on a first come first served basis. Please camp responsibly
- Price is $15 per person per night for anyone over 4 years of age
- Large groups (20+) MUST hire their own private toilet
- Day visitors will be charged $5 and need to sign in at reception prior to heading to the campground, this is for visitors to people already booked in for camping.
- CHECK IN: Check in is between 9am - 6.00pm, any later must be arranged prior to arrival
- CHECK OUT: Before midday unless prior arrangements have been made
- NO Rocks are to be used around the fire pits
- FIRES are to be fully EXTINGUISHED prior to leaving the campsite
- Toilets must be used, please don’t soil the campsites
- NO chainsaws are permitted on the property
- We have cattle on the property, please give them room and respect (refunds will not be given because we have cattle)
- Please do not use wipes in the toilets and flush after use to avoid unnecessary issues.
There is so much to see and do around here you will never get bored. We are only 40 minutes from Surfers Paradise and 90 minutes from Brisbane. Nestled between two National Parks means there is plenty of nature to be exploring and enjoying.
Address2524 Nerang Murwillumbah Road
Numinbah Valley, Queensland, 4211
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordssagas.baggage.sizedTallebudgera Valley, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/