Murchison River Caravan Park is situated right in the centre of Kalbarri, on the absolute waterfront. The caravan park has been family owned and operated for over 40 years and we strive to make your stay with us a memorable experience. Many sites have sweeping views across the Murchison River to the Indian Ocean, where you can watch the sunset after another great day in Kalbarri.
Wake up the next morning, as the local pelicans are fed on the foreshore directly in front of the caravan park which is a great place to meet other visitors and plan your day in the Kalbarri area. The town is surrounded by a National Park with magnificent gorges both on the Murchison River and the coastal cliffs. From the caravan park you can take an easy walk to all of the shops, cafes, and to any of the attractions Kalbarri has to offer by booking at the visitors centre located conveniently just up the street.
The Murchison River Caravan Park, boasts many features such as
- Absolute waterfront location in the centre of Kalbarri
- Largest Drive Thru sites in Australia!
- Brand new en-suite style amenities building with disabled facilities
- Campers Kitchen
- Children’s playground
- Wireless Internet access
- Free gas bbq’s
- Deluxe and Standard en-suite Cabin accommodation
- Shady powered and non-powered sites many with views to the water
- Dogs accepted outside of school holidays except in cabin accommodation
- Fish cleaning area
- Dump Point
- Top Tourist Parks Member
- Accredited with Tourism Council WA
Address92 Grey Street
Kalbarri, Western Australia, 6536
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsnicely.normality.shameKalbarri, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/