Middleton Caravan Park is centrally located on the south coast of the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia between Goolwa and Victor Harbor. Only one hour from Adelaide.
Middleton has some of the states best surfing beaches and whale watching vantage points, all within a 5 minute walk from the park. Join the Encounter Bikeway and walk or cycle to either the river port of Goolwa or the Bluff and Heysen Trail at Victor Harbor. Catch the steam train from Middleton Station and enjoy the coastal views..
We are a small, quiet and friendly park offering modern cabin accommodation, shady, lawned, powered and unpowered sites, immaculate amenities & a new camp kitchen.
- 3.5 stars rating. AAA Tourism
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Tourism and Local Information
available at reception.
- 4 Star Family En-Suite Cabins.
- 3 Star En-Suite & Non En-suite Cabins.
- Shady Powered & Un-powered, Lawned Sites.
- General Store & cafe adjacent.
- Free BBQ.
- Washing-up Facilities.
- Lawned park with BBQ/play area.
- Kids swing set.
- Dogs permitted at manager's discretion (off-peak only).
- Immaculate Amenities.
- Excellent TV reception via coaxial.
- Camp Kitchen
Address23 Goolwa Road
Middleton, South Australia, 5213
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordspokes.cringes.chivePort Elliot, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/