Mooloolaba Beach Holiday Park is situated with direct access to the most spectacular beach on the Queensland Coast which is Lifeguard Patrolled 365 days per year. The holiday Park is next to Mooloolaba Beach surf club and opposite Sea Life Aquarium (formerly known as Underwater World), and the Mooloolaba wharf precinct. Walking distance to a variety of shops and restaurants. The grounds are fully fenced and boom gate access will ensure a secure stay.
The area offers a wealth of activities including Sea Life Aquarium (formerly known as Underwater World). Visit the Ginger Factory, stroll through the famous Eumundi Markets or dive on the ex-HMAS Brisbane.
Mooloolaba is one of the Sunshine Coast's most famous beaches and rightly so, with pristine white sand and safe swimming. A medley of jewel like rock pools found at the northern end of the beach will occupy the whole family for hours on end.
Facilities at the park include:
- the holiday park has been fully redeveloped in 2019 and all facilities are new
- fully serviced powered slab sites
- amenity building with baby change and bath, PWD
- laundry facilities – with tap and go payment and coin operated washing machines and driers
- modern camp kitchen with fridge, microwave, toaster etc and BBQ facilities
- LPG and ice for sale
- free Wi-Fi
- direct access to Mooloolaba patrolled beach
Mooloolaba, Queensland, 4557
Coordinates & Contact Details-26.682637, 153.12233407 5444 1201
what 3 wordsjunior.elastic.proudMooloolaba, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/