Cheery Nomad RV Park & Farmstay is located just off the Hervey Bay-Maryborough Road and is only 6 kilometres from the Maryborough CBD. Our aim is to give a 'best value' choice to all travellers passing through or visiting our area. Make this your first stop north of Brisbane to explore the Fraser Coast.
Visitors enjoy our park because it is quiet, safe and located in rural surrounds, where wildlife abounds. If you are fully self-contained, take advantage of our Dollarwise deal.
- Powered caravan / motorhome sites
- Unpowered camping / tent sites
- Cabins for two
- Camp kitchen with gas burners, sinks, television, table tennis and dart board
- Social area with bar, television and pool table
- Amenities block with disabled facilities, hot showers and laundry
- Communal fire pit with camp oven cooking
- Wood fired oven
- Swimming pool
Address113 Lawson Street
Maryborough, Queensland, 4650
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsbristles.searing.regulatingMaryborough, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/