The North Burnett's newest water storage and fishing destination, Paradise Dam is only 35km north-west from Biggenden and 100km south-west from Bundaberg.
At Paradise Dam you have the option of choosing one of two of the available areas for your stay. One being a designated Caravan Park with 10 low draw powered sites and 10 unpowered sites. This area sits on the same level as the Kiosk which is approximately 40 meters above the water level overlooking the dam. It is about a 100 meter walk to access the water.
The second area is a designated Camping Ground. There is 21 camp sites available and there is no power in this area. This site is best suited for basic camp setups although Caravans are allowed and welcome. There is no ramps or driveways to allow for Caravan access, your vehicle must be able to back up a small concrete curbing to access the site.
- Unpowered Sites & Powered Sites
- Environmentally Friendly Toilets (no showers) on the upper level caravan area
- Flushing toilets are used to service the bottom campground area adjacent to the boat ramp
- Covered Gas Barbecues
- Concrete Boat Ramp
- Fish Cleaning Tables
- Information Centre
- Generators Permitted
- Pets on Application, dogs are welcome, controlled on leashes at all times as long as they don’t become a nuisance to other campers
- Potable Water
- NO Showers
- Closest Dump Point (Black Water) in Biggenden next to Mountain View Caravan Park
- NO Onsite Caravans or Cabins
Address353 Campbells Road
Coringa, Queensland, 4621
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordscurrently.conquered.palaceChilders, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/