The Barraba Caravan Park is set on 3.1 acres located on the Fossicker’s Way. The Park is bounded by the Manilla River and is located directly opposite the Barraba Bowling Club in Bridge Street which hosts a Chinese Restaurant operational 7 days for lunch and dinner.
The Barraba Caravan Park contains 5 self-contained cabins which include made-up beds, towels, complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and milk, all cooking facilities, fridge, television, electric blankets and reverse cycle air conditioning. Please refer to On-Site Accommodation for floor plans of all cabins. Group bookings are more than welcome at the Barraba Caravan Park as we also have many sites available which are designed to accommodate caravans, campers, mobile homes and even buses. A number of our powered sites are “drive-thru” sites, which makes parking your van or camper a breeze.
- Covered barbecue area including free use of barbecue, hot plates, microwave and inclusion of all cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
- Amenity block including laundry facilities.
- All on-site accommodation supplied with complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
- All on-site accommodation supplied with all linen including sheets, towels, tea-towels, pillows, blankets, doonas and electric blankets.
- All on-site accommodation includes necessary cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
- All on-site cabins contain reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Drive-through powered sites for ease of positioning of caravans.
- Shady sites for both caravans and camping.
- Camp oven and camp fire area (weather permitting and subject to fire ban regulations).
- Covered verandas on all cabins and overnight vans.
- Excellent digital television reception.
- Pets permitted (under control). Dogs must be on lead at all times.
- Please note that pets are NOT permitted in on-site accommodation and barbeque area/camp kitchen under any circumstances.
Address10 Bridge Street
Barraba, New South Wales, 2347
Coordinates & Contact Details-30.37289833, 150.6100219502 6782 1818
what 3 wordsdealings.wolfing.tirelesslyManilla, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/