Camping must be booked.
Bookings will be taken during business hours only: 10am – 8pm with Camping Manager Des 0427 057 768 – email: email@example.com
We have an area set aside on the Reserve suitable for up to 17 sites.
Our toilet/shower facilities are close by for camper convenience, entry via a key pad code
Caravan and Camping Conditions of Use:
- all camping will be restricted to a maximum of 21 days continuous stay with a minimum of 7 days between stays
- annex floors must be of a breathable material to protect grassed areas
- pets are welcome but must be kept under control at all times and not hassle other campers. Please ensure you clean up after your pets.
- use of the Young Farmers Building and kitchen area may be possible for groups by prior arrangement at a moderate cost
- campfires may be allowed in some circumstances by prior arrangement with management
- washing of vehicles is strictly prohibited. Your own grey water may be used if you display a sign indicating this
- amenities block entry is via key pad code, please ensure door is closed at all times.
- management reserves the right to refuse entry to or evict any tenant at any time without offering a reason
- fees payable in advance @ $30 per van per night (up to 2 persons).
- rubbish bins are provided for your convenience, please make sure you respect this environment
Address2 Cardinia Street
Berwick, Victoria, 3806
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsbanners.snipping.recyclersBerwick, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/