Situated on the southern border of the picturesque Lakes and Craters Country and nestled in the midst of Victoria's "Dairy Capital", Cobden Roadhouse and Motel is a perfect getaway destination only 210 kilometres southwest of Melbourne.
Centrally located in the Corangamite Shire it is only 10 minutes drive south from Camperdown and 30 minutes to Port Campbell National Park and the Great Ocean Road beaches.
- We are a family orientated facility and welcome children.
- All rooms have both queen sized and single beds
- Colour TV
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities
- Full En suite
- Bar Fridge
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Cots ( available on request )
- Ample trailer parking and on-site parking
- Hot or cold food
- Snacks, ice cream
- Cold drinks and hot beverages
- Daily milk and newspapers
- Fuel - Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel and Gas
- Large range of automotive accessories
- Car batteries
- Swap and Go Gas bottles
- and we also stock a wide range of other sundry items
Address1236 Camperdown Road
Cobden, Victoria, 3266
Coordinates & Contact Details-38.32059064, 143.079721103 5595 1535
what 3 wordsencodes.maps.commencingAllansford, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/