Unwind in an Injune Oasis. Situated in the picturesque foothills of the Carnarvon Range, approximately 90km from Roma, the Injune Caravan Park provides a refreshing accommodation option for tourists and workers. Enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of the South West Queensland region.
We offer guests a variety of Cabins or Caravan and Camping facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Our well-appointed air-conditioned rooms are fully serviced and are suitable for both short and long stays. Our caravan sites are centrally located and come complete with concrete slab, power, water, and drainage.
The Injune Caravan Park offers guests a range of convenient facilities in a relaxed, laid back environment. The Park is perfect for retirees, couples or a group of friends looking for a quiet getaway and our friendly staff will ensure you feel right at home. Our services and the Park’s facilities include:
- Fully serviced rooms – for comfort and convenience
- A well-equipped gym with weights and cardio equipment – to support health and wellbeing
- BBQ and alfresco dining area – so you can relax and unwind at the end of your day after exploring the region
- Located near town amenities including sports facilities and entertainment
- Nestled in a quiet oasis, adjoining the Injune Lagoon and close to walking tracks, perfect for bushwalks and exploring
- Onsite camp manager
- Ample car parking
- Electric hot water
- Large laundry with washing machines and dryers
Injune, Queensland, 4454
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsshelf.agitate.sketchbookRoma, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/