Warrawong on the Darling allows you to experience the real Australian Outback in comfort. With an abundance of wildlife and unspoilt tranquillity, simply sit and watch the amazing variety of birds and the ever-changing colours of the sunsets.
Located on the banks of the Darling River in New South Wales, just off the Barrier Highway 3km east of Wilcannia township, Warrawong on the Darling offers the accommodation you need – all new modern Cabin, Caravan and Bush Camping along the billabong. The high-spec amenities block, beautiful scenery including lush grassy sites along the natural lagoon and river, providing caravaners and campers the comfort they long for – great for a night stopover or longer.
Take day trips to White Cliffs, Tilpa, Louth, Paroo Darling National Park, Menindee and the Menindee Lakes, Broken Hill, and the historic river port of Wilcannia – the rough diamond gem of the Outback.
Your hosts are here to ensure you enjoy every moment of your time at Warrawong on the Darling. They are also lovers of the outdoors and so they set out on their journey to find that ‘ultimate’ outback experience. This has brought them to Warrawong on the Darling as your hosts. Their aim is to bring you a beautiful setting, surrounded by wonderful attractions such as bird watching, fishing, bushwalking and star gazing into the night’s clear skies and if you’re lucky the milkyway….it’s these little extras which make your stay relaxing and memorable.
Hosting a ‘meet’ n ‘greet’ daily around the camp kitchen, Warrawong on the Darling is one of those friendly parks you’ll find yourself recommending to others.
We hope to see you visiting us soon!
Warrawong Park Features
- Brand new high-spec amenities block
- Laundry facilities
- Camp kitchen and BBQ areas
- Beautiful large natural lagoon on property
- 12km of Darling river frontage
- 1700 Acres of working farm land
- 10 Brand new modern cabins for up to 4 people
- 2 Family Cabins available with 2 separate bedrooms queen bed, 2 single beds
- 2 Bedroom house with spa bath, kitchen and lounge room
- Large grassy powered and unpowered caravan sites (water frontage)
- Endless natural, secluded camp sites on the river or lagoon
Wilcannia, New South Wales, 2835
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsdisappears.darts.clenchesBroken Hill, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/