Hurricane Station offers self-contained camping. Advance bookings must be made. Upon arrival, you will be issued with campsite maps to enable you to find your spacious site.
Prices as at 2018 are as follows:
- Half day visit: $10
- Full day visit: $20
- One night: $30
- Multiple nights: $25 per night
Rules and regulations:
- All campers/visitors must report to the house to sign paper work.
- All dogs must be approved and stay in there own campsites. Please watch you're pets and keep them in sight or we will have to stop allowing pets.
- No motor bikes/ATVs/ buggies.
- No guns or hunting equipment (including hunting dogs).
- Everything you take in must go out with you.
- Please bring adequate equipment to bury toilet waste as there are no facilities available.
- Anyone who does not abide by the rules will be banned.
Please remember all bookings/enquiries must be made by phone. Their facebook page is only listed for awareness as they have no internet access. Please call Rose on (07) 4094 8234 for anything you may require.
Please note: the property access is usually closed from January 3 - Easter due to wet weather. Please call them to confirm availability.