Kinchant Waters is situated overlooking the picturesque Kinchant Dam. Kinchant Waters is located in the Pioneer Valley and is 41 kilometres west of Mackay, in central Queensland.
Kinchant Dam was built on Sandy Creek to provide irrigation and town water in 1977, it holds 62 800 mega litres of water at an average depth of 6.8 meters and has a surface area of 920 hectares when full.
Kinchant Dam and picturesque surroundings provide opportunity for an extensive list of activities with facilities.
Kinchant Waters offer several levels of accommodation; a style to suit your needs.
Contact Kinchant Waters to reserve your accommodation (07) 4954 1453
Camping costs from $20.00 per site
CAMPGROUND DAY VISITOR $5.00 per Adult, $2.00 per child 4-14yrs
There is NO DUMP POINT on premises and Dumping Cassettes IS NOT PERMITTED IN AMENITIES OR CAMPGROUNDS. Closest Dump Point – Mirani (12klm’s)
Camping and Vans:
- Powered and unpowered camping and van sites
- Toilets, hot and cold showers
- Laundry facilities
- Camp fires permitted at camp sites, under supervision
- Grassed camping sites, shade from mature and established trees for most
- Plenty of room to move, open grassed area
- Popular choice for your tent, camper trailer, back of ute or caravan.
- Everyone is welcome at Kinchant Waters, please give us a call, we look forward to meeting you
- $10 per adult
- $5 per child (ages 4-14yrs)
- Car park
- First Aid Equipment
- Picnic Area
- Public toilet
- Shaded Area
- Sheltered Area
- Child friendly and mature aged person friendly
- Coach Parking
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Licensed Bar and Restaurant
- Controlled Open Fires Allowed
- Pool Table
- Boat Ramp
- Jet Skiing
- Wake boarding
- Boat Sports