Northbrook Farmstay is a working farm, ideally situated just 6km North of the historic Northampton town site and set amongst beautiful farmland and a peaceful meandering creek. The massive grassed area, off the highway is perfect for a safe and secure overnight or longer term stay.
We have ample accommodation facilities, including camp sites, powered sites, tidy rooms and a self contained cottage, we are also a favorite of many boat travellers.
Northbrook caters for all travellers and your stay will not disappoint.
- Powered and unpowered sites
- Campervan and tent sites
- Function hall (disabled friendly)
- Hot showers
- BBQ and cooking facilities
- Linen provided
- Double airconditioned and non-airconditioned rooms (accommodating up to 6 people)
- Self-contained cottage
- Covered patio and entertainment area
- Fire pit
Addressvia North West Coastal Highway
Northampton, New South Wales, 6535
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsscorpion.reveal.smashesNorthampton, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/