We encourage travelers on the Capricorn Highway to stop off and experience a good old fashion country pub. Where they can unwind over lunch, grab a quality coffee & a piece of cake OR perhaps stay over night in clean & comfortable accommodation (serviced daily). There is also plenty of grassy land out the back of the pub for people with caravans to stay for free.
Truck drivers are encourage to take advantage of the huge amounts of parking space & use our shower facilities for free.
Regardless of who is using the pubs facilities the management & staff are focused on providing exception service & a memorable experience.
With a town built on cattle farming, the railway & coal mining, the local residents of Bluff enjoy facilities such as:
- Clean, air conditioned bar facilities.
- Friendly, professional staff service.
- A large selection of tapped & bottled beer.
- A wide selection of spirits & ready to drink cans.
- A good selection of wines.
- A well priced take away bottle mart.
- Gaming facilities – Poker machines & Keno.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner menu’s with changing specials.
- Espresso coffee & cake facilities.
- A large beer garden for the family.
- Inside & outside pool tables.
Donation is requested and if you use a powered site, then a low fee of $10 is payable per night.
Bluff, Queensland, 4702
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsrefit.sweepers.doubleBlackwater, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/