Hagley RV Farm Stay is a low-cost camp ground ($10 per vehicle per night) for self-contained RVs. Established for opening in October 2019, the 3 acre camp ground is located on a 60 acre hobby farm owned and operated by local couple Annette & Stephen Camino. Located within the village of Hagley the property is easily accessible from Meander Valley Road (B54), 70km east of the Spirit of Tasmania terminal at Devonport and 30km west of Launceston. Farming activities are primarily cropping - growing fodder crops including grass and lucerne for silage and hay.
Both Annette & Stephen also work locally - Annette is a nurse at the Launceston General Hospital while Stephen works in the Tasmanian poppy industry at Tasmanian Alkaloids in Westbury. Avid caravanners themselves, Annette & Stephen consider fellow RV travellers friends and as such are committed to the provision of a welcoming, personalised, quality, value for money camping experience.
Facilities and Services
- Pets welcome on a lead
- Hagley RV Farm Stay "Happy Hour" Shed
- Communal fire-pit (wood provided) or fire-pits available on loan (usage dependant upon Tas Fire Service restricitons). Camp-fire starter packs available for purchase (20kg + kindling for $10)
- Entertainment Books (discount voucher books) avialable for purchase. Save $$$$ on your Tasmanian trip while supporting the Save the Tasmanian Devil Appeal - a double bonus. You can buy one here: https://www.entertainmentbook.com.au/orderbooks/9y63159
- Tourist Information available
- Communal rest & recreation area with out-door games and activities avialable. Disc-bowls, darts & quoits. And for the younger ones; footballs, soccer balls, cricket sets, kids darts, frisbees and the great Pokemon Search and Find!! Hagley Recreation ground is also just a short 300m walk away where there is a playground
- Book / magazine exchange well stocked with a wide range of titles to satisfy anyone’s taste
- Hagley General Store/Australia Post is a short 650m walk to purchase your daily newspaper and supplies.
- Hagley Garage /United Petroleum is next door, consistently offering the cheapest fuel within the north of the state with a 6c/L discount for RACT card holders
Address62 Meander Valley Road
Hagley, Tasmania, 7292
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordscaves.opportune.loyalWestbury, Tasmaniahttps://what3words.com/