Swan Gully is in the town of Bromelton, South East Queensland (right near Beaudesert). Our location is perfect for easy access from Brisbane, Gold Coast, and Ipswich.
- Over 900 acres of camping, 4wding and other activities
- Tracks range from easy off-road right up to "winches and lockers required"
- Driver training available; however you must contact us for availability.
- Pets allowed! We only require that you keep them under control and clean up their mess.
- Bring your hiking shoes and mountain bikes to go on your own adventure.
- Toilet and shower facilities available.
- Special level areas for motorhomes (check availability)
- 10 minutes to town and only 30 - 55mins to Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Bottled water and snacks available from the office
- Mobile reception available for your emails or work.
- Due to the secluded location, Swan Gully Park doesn't have access to waste services. Please keep your rubbish contained and take it with you when you leave.
AddressSwan Gully Road
Bromelton, Queensland, 4285
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsnumb.relives.metroCedar Vale, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/