Nestled in a cool peppermint grove, “Beaches” sits at the gateway to the Point Henry Peninsula offering easy central access to Bremer Bay’s choice of eight pristine beaches. A short drive from South Coast Highway, between Esperance and Albany, brings you to the azure blue waters of Bremer Bay.
“Beaches” is a modern 4 star boutique park set in a beautiful forest with grassy sites and a nature walk trail to the beach. After a busy day fishing, sunbaking, boating, diving, swimming, golfing, playing bowls and tennis or 4×4 adventuring, Beaches is the ideal home base to return to for a little comfort.
Accommodation is available to suit any budget ranging from self-contained chalets through to powered or unpowered campsites.
- Powered and unpowered sites
- Camp kitchen
- Outdoor alfresco area with television and BBQ
- Sunny swimming pool
- Tennis and basketball courts, (tennis rackets/tennis balls and basket balls available for hire from reception or Beaches Kiosk).
- DVD hire. See the selection in the Beaches Kiosk
- Fire pits available for hire.
- Wood available to purchase from reception or Beaches Kiosk
- Gas BBQ’s
- Children’s playground
- Food vans and jumping castle (peak periods only)
- Large grassy open areas
- Walk trail to ‘back beach’
- Water available on all sites
- Powered sites
- Unpowered sites
- Pet friendly year round (campsites only)
- Extra large sites available
- Dump points in park
- Disabled facilities
If you are staying with at the park anywhere from mid-January to April, why not check out the newly discovered marine wilderness hot spot.
Address333 Wellstead Road
Bremer Bay, Western Australia, 6338
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsglorious.habitable.internRavensthorpe, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/