Pleasantly situated on the banks of Goolang Creek amidst 36 acres of glorious natural surroundings, Nymboida Camping & Canoeing is a family friendly, eco-tourism facility with low cost camping and basic cabin accommodation. A venue for festivals, environmental education, outdoor activities, and training camps, Nymboida Camping & Canoeing offers an enjoyable outdoor experience to people of all ages and welcomes visitors from around Australia and across the globe.
Off grid- no mobile reception – except for wifi at office if you really want it.
Open to ‘drop in’ visitors the camp grounds have plenty of space for picnicking.
Adventure or relaxation, the choice is yours.
Our aim is to provide a rewarding and enjoyable outdoor experience to all.
Whether you want a secluded site tucked away by the creek, a camp next to a shelter shed and picnic table, closer to amenities or a site with power, there are plenty of spots to choose from within the ample parkland and camping areas.
14 hectares of beautiful natural bush and parkland allows for plenty of camping options ranging from quiet secluded areas on the banks of Goolang Creek, to sites closer to amenities, some with power.
There are 7 shelter-sheds with picnic tables and wood BBQ’s.
Some camping areas have a picnic table and seating available without the shelter shed.
Shared fire areas are available throughout the campgrounds.
All campers have access to amenities including hot showers and toilets.
Camper Vans and RVs
We welcome RVs and Vans and offer access to power outlets connected to shared shelters. We are unable to offer a dump point. The nearest one available is in Grafton.
Nymboida Camping and Canoeing is open all year round offering great facilities including.
- Three amenities with hot showers and toilets
- A large colour bond shed, complete with cool room, is available for functions, gatherings and meetings
- All Camping areas, cabins and amenities are cleaned regularly and well maintained.
- Fires allowed (subject to conditions)
- Nymboida Camping & Canoeing is Pet friendly
- Free guest internet connection near the office.
- Treated potable water throughout the Centre.
- Beautiful walking tracks along the length of the creek and elsewhere throughout the park
Address3518 Armidale Road
Nymboida, New South Wales, 2460
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsdrip.louts.devotedCoutts Crossing, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/