Hilltops Retreat Motor Inn is located on the southern outskirts of Young, in a quiet, picturesque garden setting adjacent to cherry and other stone fruit orchards. Relax at the bar in the licensed a la carte restaurant overlooking the rose garden and pool, with a cosy log fire for added character and warmth on those winter nights.
Young is a thriving and expanding country town with many attractions to see and do. You can visit the wineries, the Chinese gardens, and explore the heritage of Young at the museum. Why not spend a day shopping in Young exploring the many interesting and diverse shops or just relax in the Price of Peace Gardens
So stay a while and unwind in the friendly atmosphere of the Hilltops Retreat Motor Inn, where you will be made most welcome by your hosts. Ample parking is available for buses, trucks and trailers.
The restaurant serves a cooked/continental breakfast, and offers Australian favourites for dinner. In-room dining services can be arranged. Hilltops Retreat Motor Inn is a 10-minute drive from Young Showground and a 13-minute drive from Young Golf Club. Goulburn is a 2-hour drive away.
- Deluxe Queen Room – Queen bed
- Deluxe Twin share – Queen & one single bed
- Family Rooms – Queen bed & two singles
- Spa room – Queen bed with ensuite spa
- Suite – Two bedrooms with queen & three single bed
- Conference facilities.
- Wireless Internet access
- Fax & photocopying available
- Complimentary guest use computer at reception
- Guest laundry
- Guest BBQ facilities
- On-site fully licensed restaurant with room service available
- Outdoor salt water swimming pool
Address4662 Olympic Highway
Young, New South Wales, 2594
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsstimulants.skunks.recliningYoung, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/