Oasis Tourist Park is situated 100 metres from the centre of Coober Pedy – within easy walking distance of the supermarket, opal shops, post office and restaurants. It is a long way from the traffic noise of the Stuart Highway, is dog-friendly, has an iconic indoor swimming pool and its gates are locked at night for security. It offers unpowered and powered sites, some with water connection and some with ensuites, as well as cabins. Oasis Tourist is a delightful stop-over for weary travellers.
- It has a variety of accommodation on offer from unpowered camping sites to powered (and some watered) sites and cabins.
- The park gates are closed every evening making it the most secure park in town.
- Situated next to the Drive-In theatre it offers patrons the unique opportunity of walking to the cinema with a deck chair to catch the latest film on a Saturday night.
- Pets (within reason) are welcome.
- The covered swimming pool is delightfully refreshing for travellers after a long and mostly hot journey in this part of the world.
- Kids are catered for with a games room and this area also boasts a large screen tv for the use of guests with Foxtel....
- Free Wifi everywhere within the park.
- A small shop in the reception area offers a selection of cold drinks and icecreams as well as opals, souvenirs and postcards. There is a small book exchange here as well.
- Disabled amenities room.
- Dump point.
- The BBQ area two gas.-operated plates and a covered eating area'
- Camp kitchen is equipped with fridge/freezer, cooker and microwave oven.
- Laundry facilities and clotheslines.
AddressCnr Seventeen Mile Road & Hutchinson Street
Coober Pedy, South Australia, 5723
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsechoing.shopped.featherCoober Pedy, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/