Kangerong Holiday Park is perfectly located opposite a family swimming beach at Dromana and within a short stroll of cafes, restaurants and the local shopping centre. Centrally located in Dromana, most of the Mornington Peninsula's attractions are within a 30 minute drive.
Kangerong has a full range of holiday accommodation choices from the luxurious Spa Villa, our freshly renovated Beach House, Beach Cottages, Deluxe Villas and Holiday Cabins to powered caravan and camping sites. Whether you want a site on which to pitch your tent or indulge in the comfort of our Spa Villa - we will make every effort to ensure your holiday getaway is truly enjoyable and hassle free!
Our recreational facilities for families & groups includes solar and gas heated pool, games room, volleyball, Koala Kid's Club activity program, direct access to the beach, huge nipper's sandpit, playground & more.
- Direct access to family swimming beach & walking/bike track
- Great pool (heated) to enjoy all year round
- NEW! Large Spring-free Trampolines
- Games Room with arcade games, table tennis & lounge area
- Camp/communal kitchen, BBQs and indoor/outdoor dining areas
- Koala Kid's activities programs for children up to 14 years
- Volleyball & badminton
- Short stroll to local shopping centre & cafes
- Playground & awesome sandpit for nippers
- Guest laundry, updated amenities & dump point
- Ice-cream sales & Gas bottle swap service at Reception
- WiFi access
- Tour bookings & tourist information
Address105 Point Nepean Road
Dromana, Victoria, 3936
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsquintet.automotive.flakeDromana, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/