Access via Munglinup Beach Road, off Springdale Road (2WD gravel access).
At the mouth of the Oldfield River, Munglingup beach offers visitors a number of recreation activities. The Munglingup reef provides a protected swimming lagoon at the campground. The nearby Oldfield Inlet fringed by Paperbarks (Melaleuca cuticularis) provides excellent kayaking and bird watching opportunities, as well as good fishing for bream and mullet. Small boat launching can be carried out the beach or at the inlet.
There are 15 campsites and 3 composting toilets at the site. Nearest facilities are at the nearby Munglingup Beach Caravan Park (located 3kms to the north of the campsite) or Munglinup Roadhouse. Phone coverage is available approximately 2km north of the campsite on Munglinup Beach Road.
You can help to preserve these unique natural areas by observing the following rules:
- Camping is allowed in designated bays only.
- Camp sites cost $15 per site, per night.
- No open fires from 1 November to 30 April.
- Please use toilets where provided to protect our environment and for the health of other campers.
- Generators are to be set up within camp sites and only used between the hours of 7 AM – 10 PM.
- Please put rubbish in the bin. If bins are full please take your rubbish with you.
- Please respect the native environment by staying on tracks and not damaging live vegetation.
- Please do not feed the wildlife.
- Cats and dogs permitted. Must be on lead or contained within camp site.
- There are no dumping points on site. The nearest dump disposal facility is located on Sheldon Road, Esperance. Please take a portaloo to campsites without facilities.
AddressMunglinup Beach Road
Munglinup, Western Australia, 6450
Coordinates & Contact Details-33.88692, 120.80580108 9083 1555
what 3 wordsunearthed.siege.locomotionRavensthorpe, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/