Resident owner Debbie, Managers and staff invite you to stay at our lovely park. We offer good old fashion country hospitality and have all the features you would expect — spotlessly clean amenities, self contained cabins, grass, slab, and large drive through powered sites, tent sites, large well equipped camp kitchen, BBQ, dump point, kiosk, free wireless internet, we are walking distance to shops, pubs, and artesian pool. Our authentic camp kitchen is a great place to share a drink and travel stories with your new found friends. See more on the park facilities.
Office and Coffee Shop
- Coffee, cake, milk shakes serve all day.
- Souvenirs, Icecreams, Whips, Hats, Ice Tourist information and more.
- Join us for delicious home cooked meals and live entertainment most evenings. (May to Sept)
- Powered and unpowered sites
- Live entertainment
- Kiosk – Souvenirs, Ice, Whips, Hats, Drinks, Icecreams,
- Tourist information
- Camp Kitchen with free BBQ
- Unlimited hot water
- Dump point
- Free Wi Fi
- Pets welcome
Address53 Garden Street
Blackall, Queensland, 4472
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsbirthday.clumped.irritableLongreach, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/