Great Ocean Road Tourist Park features Riverfront, Spa, Deluxe and newly renovated Ensuite cabins, as well as powered and unpowered sites in a picturesque, tranquil setting.
Great Ocean Road Tourist Park is situated on the banks of the Curdies River inlet.
This area is very popular with fishermen for estuary and surf fishing, cray fishing and diving. The sandy beach at the mouth of the river is a popular spot for swimmers of all ages.
Curdies Inlet is a large open stretch of calm water behind the sand dunes which is in considerable contrast to the turbulence of the Southern Ocean. It offers safe swimming, sailboarding, boating and fishing opportunities.Caravaners and campers are well catered for with grassy, wind protected sites, both with power and without. Some of the sites even have river-frontage.
- NEW camp kitchen with free BBQ facilities, kitchen, TV room, games room & open fireplace;
- NEW jumping pillow & basketball ring;
- Clean, modern amenities block;
- Disabled bathroom facilities;
- Laundry with ironing facilities;
- Open fires allowed in designated fire drums (subject to CFA regulations);
- Ice and bait available from office;
- Internet kiosk and faxing facilities available at front office;
- Gas Swap'n'Go or bottle refills available from office;
- Childrens playground;
- Boat ramp to river located next to park;
- Movie hire available from general store.
- Pets allowed with own caravan or tent at Manager's discretion (excluding school holidays & long weekends). Pets not allowed in cabin accommodation;
- Free tennis courts a short walk from park;
- Beach located 150 metres from park.
AddressCnr Great Ocean Road & Irvine Street
Peterborough, Victoria, 3270
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsgrowl.govern.breweryAllansford, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/