The multi award winning Karijini Eco Retreat is the first and only permanent up-market, luxury accommodation in the Park! Offering quality accommodation and facilities, the management and staff look forward to welcoming you to a unique world of environmentally friendly, affordable accommodation and camping options with a touch of luxury and a taste of genuine mateship and hospitality in outback Western Australia!
Choose from a range of accommodation including 82 campsites, 5 group campsites, 40 upmarket eco tents with ensuites, 10 'Dorm Style' eco tents, 8 'Dorm Style' cabins, and a delightful outback style alfresco licensed Restaurant offering quality meals with a traditional Australian flavour!
Our Outback restaurant menu is uniquely Australian with tempting delights guaranteed to please! Continental and cooked breakfasts are offered each morning. Packed picnic lunches and snacks are prepared daily to take to the gorges with you. Coffee, tea, snacks and drinks are also available all day at the kiosk/gift shop.
PLEASE TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS AND ADVICE BEFORE BOOKING:
• Temperatures at Karijini during this period can reach in excess of 40 degrees Celsius on a daily basis
• The Eco Tents are NOT air-conditioned and have natural ventilation only
• The Alfresco restaurant will operate during this time, opening for breakfast, lunch & and dinner. A selection of menu items will be available during this time (subject to availability)
• As places are limited, dinner must be booked in advance
• Please call Reception on (08) 9189 8013 to reserve your table and meals
• Guest barbecue facilities will also be available on site
• Reception opening hours will be 7am – 10am, & 1pm - 7pm
• Bar and kiosk opening times will coincide with Reception hours
• Supplies such as breakfast packs, barbecue packs, ice, ice creams, snacks and beverages will be subject to availability
• We strongly advise that guests arrive in either 4WD or AWD vehicles
• We highly recommend the use of insect repellant
• There will be no Tour Operator services at the Karijini Eco Retreat or in the National Park during this period
• For your own convenience and safety it is advisable that you check all weather and road conditions before your arrival and (if visiting the gorges) please ensure that in the event of adverse weather conditions you take appropriate steps to leave the gorges immediately
• Department of Environment & Conservation (DEC) reserves the right to close roads within the National Park for safety reasons and/or due to adverse weather conditions
• You may also call the Karijini Eco Retreat on (08)9189 8013 during Reception opening hours (as above) to check conditions and access. Where possible, relevant information will be posted on ‘Latest News & Information’ section of our website www.karijiniecoretreat.com.au
Tom Price, Western Australia, 6751
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsleathers.stateroom.residualTom Price, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/