Nestled between the mountains and the sea and resting beside the Nepean River, is Poplar Tourist Park, a caravan park offering holiday cabin accommodation, workers accommodation and shady campsites for caravans, RVs, motorhomes, campervans and tents. We offer guests a safe, friendly atmosphere with excellent facilities and a convenient location. Pet friendly options available.
When you have settled in, plan your day trips and take advantage of the public transport that provides constant bus to train connections right at the front door of the park then relax as you are taken on your journey to the exciting attractions of Sydney or head for the memorable and fascinating locations throughout the Historical Macarthur and Blue Mountains Regions.
The quaint and historic town of Camden is only 800m away. Camden is considered the jewel of the Macarthur region with its true fine style restaurants, cafes, hotels, weekend markets, wineries, ballooning, historical sites, botanical gardens, equestrian events, motor sports, aviation, canoeing, cycling, golf, walking and cycling tracks, and much more.
- A range of one and two bedroom, air-conditioned holiday cabins.
- Powered sites with concrete slabs for RVs, caravans, motorhomes and campervans.
- Shady and leafy freestyle, unpowered camping area.
- Drive-through sites.
- Dump point.
- Disabled amenities
- We are a pet friendly caravan park (conditions apply)
- Fully equipped recreation room and camp kitchen.
- Public transport at the front door. Excellent bus – train station, airport or city services.
- Close proximity to restaurants, shops, sporting venues and tourist attractions.
Address21 MacArthur Road
Elderslie , New South Wales, 2570
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsweekdays.dozing.fuelElderslie, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/