NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort is located an easy two-hour drive from Canberra in South Durras, just 15 minutes north east of Batemans Bay. Boasting absolute ocean frontage overlooking the pristine waters of Beagle Bay, you’ll find a range of waterfront accommodation plus caravan and camping sites. Surrounded by National Park, the resort features a modern bistro and bar, resort pool and kids splash pad along with group and conference facilities.
Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort offers you the choice of over 70 villas. The majority of our accommodation features outdoor verandahs with many overlooking the calm, pristine waters of Mill Beach. We also cater for campers with 60 campsites ranging from unpowered, powered and ensuite sites.
NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort features a wide range of facilities that include:
- FREE WI-FI hotspots
- FREE daily newspaper for villa guests (available at restaurant during breakfast)
- FREE* kids club every Saturday and every day during the NSW school holidays
- FREE family entertainment in school holidays
- FREE Foxtel TV in villas
- FREE loan of board games, DVDs and fishing rods.
- Range of villas, some with ocean views and spas
- Ensuite Sites, shady powered and unpowered sites
- Bicycles and Go-Karts for hire
- Fully licensed restaurant Beach Bistro with garden terraces and warm log fire in winter
- Poolside cocktail bar and snack bar
- Swimming pool featuring an adjoining wading pool
- Children’s playground
- Wedding and conference facilities
- Team building, adventure and well-being activities
- On-site kiosk with camping essentials, grocery items, chips, lollies, ice-cream, ice and bait.
South Durras, New South Wales, 2536
Coordinates & Contact Details-35.667983, 150.2992341300 795 813
what 3 wordsrecurring.dusts.seamlesslyBatemans Bay, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/