Please note: Entrance for caravan park is on Memorial Terrace
Adelaide River Inn & Resort is situated within the Township of Adelaide River which lays 1 ½ hours drive (112km/70mi) south of Darwin & 2 hours drive (201km/127mi) north of Katherine on the Stuart Hwy, Northern Territory, Australia.
The Inn incorporates a PUMA service station, 43 rooms of accommodation, caravan park, pool, bistro, bar & beer garden.
The service station opens every day of the year with the bistro, bar & reception open every day except Christmas day. Open times may vary throughout the year.
The Inn is a great place for travellers to restock on essentials or to break up a trip with a refreshing drink or meal.
The Inn is conveniently located for tourist to take advantage of, with many local attractions within walking distance or short drive. Tourists of all budgets are catered for at the Inn. Accommodation ranging from budget rooms, motel rooms & modern self-contained cabins. The Inn’s caravan park offers powered & unpowered sites.
The caravan park offers comprehensive facilities within private surrounds set amongst tropical gardens and manicured lawns adjacent to the Adelaide River.
- caravan sites are grassed and shaded with power and water connection
- unpowered sites are grassed and shaded
- amenities blocks including 4 private toilet/shower bathrooms, 2 shared male toilet/shower blocks & 1 female toilet/shower block
- laundry facilities with coin operated washing machines and dryers
- Two covered camp kitchens with free BBQ facilities
- on-site waste dump point
- Swimming pool access
- PLEASE NOTE: we do not take bookings for the caravan park and camping sites, we check-in bookings on a first come basis.
Address106 Stuart Highway
Adelaide River, Northern Territory, 0846
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsfailure.astonishing.grippedMcMinns Lagoon, Northern Territoryhttps://what3words.com/