Drysdale River Station is the last refueling stop on your way to the magnificent Mitchell Falls. They are located 1km off the Kalumburu Road
We are open for business during Australia's northern 'dry' season. The road to us is impassable and therefore officially closed during the summer 'wet' season. We do not open for fuel until the road is legally opened by the local shire.
The following guide may assist in your planning;
April to November*
- Fuel & shop - from 8am to 5pm ONLY
- Camping - check in - 8am to 7pm
1st May to 30th September*
- Room Accommodation, Licenced restaurant All meals – Lunch, Dinner & breakfast Beer Garden and Bar
Approximately 1st May to the end of August*
- Scenic Flights and day treks to Mitchell Falls*
*The above are our intended trading dates each year BUT road and/or weather status can alter these at any time, often with little notice.
Shop, small general store.
Fuel, diesel and unleaded. (sorry no gas)
Riverside Camp area, beside a lovely big waterhole on the Drysdale.
Homestead Camp area, with top class ablution facilities.
Licensed Dining room offers evening meals and breakfast.
The beer garden offers burgers & snacks, 11 am to 2 pm daily.
- Licensed bar
- Tyre repairs (normally available until September)
- Scenic airplane flights to the Mitchell Falls, Prince Regent River and magnificent coastline. Approx May to end of August on demand
- Free Caravan and Trailer storage (on the basis "all care - no responsibility"
We offer a large variety of clean and comfortable rooms. Room choices range from small and basic, to rooms with queen ensembles or large single ensembles, en suite and air conditioning. Our 2020 prices start from $150.00 per room per night then rise depending on room facilities and bed numbers. We can also offer one family room, triple rooms or quad rooms for up to four people. All rooms of course have all bedding, soap & towels etc. provided.
AddressGibb River - Kalumburu Road
Drysdale, Western Australia, 6743
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordstensing.quietest.polishedKalumburu, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/