The 3* Lockhart Caravan Park is set in well maintained lawns under a canopy of shady trees next to Brookong Lagoon. Located only 100m from the main street shops and town attractions, the pet friendly Lockhart Caravan Park offers a peaceful and relaxing stop for travellers and passers-by. Lockhart Caravan Park is an RV Park with Dump Point.
- Free Wifi
- 21 Powered Sites
- 20 Unpowered Sites
- Camp TV
- Undercover Camp Kitchen
- Camp fire pit
- 2 Electric BBQs
- Modern Bathroom Amenities
- Laundry Facilities
- RV Park with Dump Point
- Pets allowed on leash. Off leash area located nearby
- Short term caravanning and camping.
The Caravan Park also features 3 onsite, airconditioned cabins which can each accommodate up to 8 people. Pet not allowed. The cabins are fully equipped including:
- 3 bedrooms (double in master, 2 rooms each with 2 bunk beds, fold out sofa bed in living) with linens
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Living area with fold out sofa and colour television
- Fully functional kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, cooking utensils, crockery and complimentary coffee & tea making facilities.
Bookings and Payment
Site and cabin fees are very reasonable, to book please telephone or email the Park Manager (details below). Payment may be made by cash or eftpos. Arrivals and departures between 7am and 7pm preferred.
Address162 Green Street West Street
Lockhart, New South Wales, 2656
Coordinates & Contact Details-35.2205, 146.7129370458 205 303
what 3 wordsditches.cough.princessHenty, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/