The Barossa Tourist Park is situated 70 km north of Adelaide, South Australia. A short 1 hour drive finds you at Nuriootpa right in the heart of Australia's famous Barossa Valley. Ideally situated to Tanunda and Angaston.
You are sure to enjoy the idyllic, tranquil comfort of the Barossa Valley Tourist Park. Whether you wish to stay in the luxury of a fully self-contained cabin or the comfort of your own caravan, motorhome, camper-trailer or tent. This is the perfect place to make your base, from here you can enjoy visits to the many Barossa Valley wineries, restaurants, lookouts, arts and crafts, historic cottages and walks. Only 8 mins drive to Tanunda and Angaston. Caravan & camping: 8 ensuite sites, 150 powered sites and 20 unpowered sites.
The township of Nuriootpa has good local shopping facilities including a major supermarket within comfortable walking distance and is only a short distance from Tanunda. For the more energetic there are tennis courts, walking/bike trails, ovals and a swim centre (the local pool is situated 200m from the park entrance).
In the well stocked Barossa Valley Tourist Park kiosk you will be able to find newspapers, postcards, souvenirs, drinks, ice creams, delicatessen and some food items - The kiosk is open during office hours. Bagged ice is also available. The caravan park holds three separate amenity blocks, special needs friendly, two of which have showers, toilets, and laundry facilities. Being a large Caravan park, we can cater for clubs, groups and major events.
Some of the excellent facilities available are:
- Wireless internet throughout the Caravan Park
- Camp kitchen with BBQs, microwave, fridge and seating provided
- User pay washing machines and dryers
- Clothes lines
- Children and adult bathroom (special needs friendly)
- Two children's playgrounds
- Eight high quality tennis courts - free for guests
- Man-made lake with native birds and wildlife
- Two covered barbecue areas with seating accommodation.
Further electric barbeques at Coulthard Reserve
- Rain water for drinking purposes
- Sullage and porta dump
- Car wash area
- Two ovals and a soccer/hockey pitch
- Sporting complex available for hire for functions, weddings, conferences
- A meeting room - for smaller groups and private functions
- Picnic areas with BBQ's, seating and shelter
- Caravan storage facilities
- Half and full day tours through local tour operators
- Bike hire available
Nuriootpa, South Australia, 5355
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsballooned.brigade.unclearNuriootpa, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/