Wirib Tourism Park at Timber Creek is located on the Victoria Highway 285km west of Katherine and 229kms east of Kununurra.
Timber Creek is the perfect place for a stopover to explore the Gregory National Park and enjoy fishing on the Victoria River.
Wirib Tourism Park offers powered sites for caravans, campers and motorhomes. Motel style and budget accommodation is also available. The supermarket / roadhouse / petrol station provides a great variety of products. High quality food, real espresso coffee and competitively priced fuel.
Timber Creek and Wirib Tourism Park are nestled beside the magnificent Victoria River and is one of the most scenic places in the Northern Territory. Timber Creek's soaring red escarpments offer panoramic views of the magnificent Victoria River which is home to some if the Territory’s biggest and best Barramundi.
- Air conditioned accommodation
- Individual and complete bathrooms
- Clean amenities blocks
- Restaurant & takeaway dining
- Service station
- Laundry with coin operated washing machines
- Clothes lines
- Large - motorhome friendly sites
- Fully equipped camp kitchen
- Gas swap bottles/ or refills
- Conference facilities
- Courtesy bus
- (Dry season) store - open 7 days 7am to 7pm
- (Wet season) store - open 6 days Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Saturday 8am to 3pm
- Fuel 24 hours 7 days a week. Card service only after hours
AddressLot 13 Victoria Highway
Timber Creek, Northern Territory, 0852
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordstilting.inciting.deterKununurra, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/