You’re looking for a holiday where you can chill out, relax and soak up the coastal vibe Ballina and Lennox Head are famous for.
So why on earth would you stay in the middle of town?
Ditch the tourist crowds and the noise, and come and stay at BIG4 Ballina Headlands Holiday Park. We’re a relaxed and friendly holiday park located at Skennars Head between Ballina and Lennox Head just off the spectacular coast road the area is famous for.
We’re hidden away, off the beaten track, yet only a few minutes drive from both Lennox Head and Ballina, and only 20 minutes from Byron Bay.
- Ensuite sites
- Powered and unpowered sites
- Outdoor playzone for kids
- Swimming Pool (Solar Heated)
- Outdoor heated spa & Kids wading pool
- Ping Pong table
- Jumping Pillow
- Modern Camp Kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, stove tops, kettle & toaster
- First class amenities, with a separate family bathroom.
- Games Room/TV Room
- Pedal Karts for hire
- NEOS 360 (interactive playground)
- Wireless internet
- Kiosk with espresso coffee and DVD hire
- Modern Laundry (Coin operated)
- Gas Bottle refills
- Sewer Dump point
- Local Bus Service & Festival bus services
- Boomgate security
- Free BBQs
Address35 Skennars Head Road
Skennars Head , New South Wales, 2478
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordssleepless.shows.lozengesEast Ballina, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/