Established in 1952 our park has kept that 50’s feel. So come and step back in time to where the pace was a bit slower and have a fish off the beach, take your boat out, kayak to French Island, walk the dog or just sit back with a good book and enjoy the best sunsets Westernport has to offer
Situated between Koo Wee Rup and Phillip Island our holiday park is only one hour from Melbourne and a great place to explore the region.
Lang Lang Foreshore Caravan Park has a range of holiday accommodation from self contained cabins to powered caravan sites and unpowered camping areas.
- 4 fully equipped onsite cabins all with ensuites, ranging from $100 per night
- 16 powered caravan sites from $29 per night (for 2 people)
- 9 unpowered camping areas from $24 per night ( for 2 people)
- Security boom gate, laundry, clothesline, disabled persons shower/ toilet facilities, undercover bbq and pavilion with open fireplace
- Bore water is used for laundry, toilets and showers but we do have a fresh water tank for drinking.
- Water supplied to cabins is fresh tank water
- All cabins are air conditioned with reverse cycle heating/cooling
- WiFi Available (free 3hrs per day) low daily or weekly rates
- Dog friendly but must be on leads at all times. Dogs NOT ALLOWED in cabins.
Address1 Jetty Lane
Lang Lang, Victoria, 3984
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsgrinned.flan.deeperKoo-Wee-Rup, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/