Set on 20 acres of PET FRIENDLY bushland... Just 10kms south of Rockhampton, Kangaroo Country Caravan Park is set on acres of lush natural bushland with pockets of tropical landscaped gardens, conveniently located in the Rockhampton region of Central Queensland, Australia.
The park boasts a beautiful avairy for the bird enthusiasts, with a large variety of birds. Relax and unwind in the park's quiet and restful atmosphere. Great for travellers who want to stop over between destinations or stay for a while and enjoy the local attractions. We are one of the very few PET FRIENDLY Caravan Parks in Central Queensland, where your pets stay for FREE outside our Cabins.
They offer powered & unpowered sites, a range of studio, 1 & 2 bedroom cabins and villas.
- Office hours 8am to 8pm 7 days a week, Late check in & check out by prior arrangement.
- General groceries & supplies in our shop.
- Undercover BBQ area with FREE gas BBQ, power, lighting, sink, table & chairs.
- Coin operated washing machines & dryer.
- FREE use of irons & ironing boards, available on request.
- Two amenity blocks, one with disable toilet (cleaned daily).
- Large parking area for Trucks, Buses, Caravans, 5th Wheelers, Boats, Cars & Trailers.
- Child friendly farm style atmosphere.
- Large bird aviary, with a variety of different birds.
- PET FRIENDLY, where your pets stay for FREE outside our cabins.
- Air-conditioned ensuited & non-ensuited cabins with kitchenette or full kitchen.
- Deluxe cabins, Studio cabins, Family cabins, One & two bedroom villas.
- Bedding provided Queen, double, single, bunk & sofa beds.
- FREE use of portacot, available on request.
- Cabin cooking facilities include oven & rangehood in some Cabins, 2 or 4 burner cooktop, microwave, fridge and freezer.
- Digital HD LCD or Full HD LED 80 to 140cm flat screen TVs.
- Tea & Coffee making facilities.
Address59741 Bruce Highway
Midgee, Queensland, 4702
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordssmear.instruction.collidingRockhampton, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/