Plough Inn

Free Camping - Victoria


Established on the same site as today in 1861, the original weatherboard hotel burnt down and our current building took its place, with construction finished by 1864 on the 2 storey part and the single storey section added as a General Store in 1880. Bricks used in construction were made using soil sourced from the local paddocks.

A former Cobb & Co stables changing station, the original pub was founded by Henry Nolan and members of the Nolan family have had continuous ownership of the Plough up until 2020.


Huge shady area behind the pub. Pop is not the bar before setting up. Free camp for patrons.

Be the first to add a review for this Point Of Interest!
Be the first to add a cost for this Point Of Interest!