Our family-owned, multi-award winning Park is centrally located on the Esplanade in the idyllic township of Coffin Bay.
A stones throw from the water and surrounded by National Parks, the Coffin Bay Caravan Park caters to all holiday makers and travellers.
We have a selection of accommodation ranging from deluxe holiday villas to ensuite cabins and standard cabins. With over 130 large grassed sites available, we have powered and unpowered sites available for your caravan, motorhome, camper or tent.
Our excellent range of amenities include an extensive camp kitchen, free BBQs, free WiFi, modern laundry, disabled and family bathrooms.
The kids will be entertained spotting the emus and kangaroos that roam freely within the Park and will also have hours of fun exploring our adventure playground.
So come along and explore Coffin Bay on the stunning Eyre Peninsula, Enjoy the region’s famous oysters, relax and stay with us a while.
- Complimentary Wi-FI
- 130 sites spread over 12 hectares
- Large drive through lawned, shady sites
- Executive Villas, Ensuite cabins, Standard cabins
- Dogs allowed on leash (sites only – not cabins)
- Large unpowered shady sites in natural bush setting
- Modern amenities block with disabled facilities
- Babies bath & change room
- Indoor fully equipped Camp kitchen & dining with wall TV
- Laundry facilities: washers, dryers & clotheslines
- Adventure Playground
- BBQ areas & Gazebos
Coffin Bay, South Australia, 5607
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordstrance.stables.fuelsPort Lincoln, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/