Whether you want a holiday packed with sightseeing, bush-walking, swimming and fishing, or simply to relax on a pristine beach in a tranquil bush setting, Coalmine Beach Holiday Park is the place for you.
- holiday packed with sightseeing, bush-walking, swimming
- and fishing, or simply to relax on a pristine beach in a tranquil
Located within the Walpole-Nornalup National Park, Coalmine Beach Holiday Park is an idyllic location in which to get away from it all.
Overlooking the calm waters of the picturesque Nornalup Inlet, guests stay close to nature in fully equipped Chalets, Cozy Cabins, or their own Caravan, Campervan or Tents.
Located just 3.5 km from the township of Walpole on the shores of the peaceful Nornalup Inlet, our accommodation options will suit the needs of every traveller.
Coalmine Beach Holiday Park is the retreat you have been looking for – wake to views of the inlet while wrens hop about the verandah of your ensuite chalet … relax in comfort in a standard cabin … make yourself at home on one of our individual powered and unpowered sites. We have mobile phone reception, television reception and town water.
Facilities available for the use of all guests include:
Well stocked shop selling ice, BBQ packs, milk, bread, bait, and a range of grocery items (October - April)
- Recreation Room with television and table tennis
- Three Campers’ Kitchens featuring a fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, kettle, television, and the opportunity to socialise with other travellers
- BBQ areas with free gas BBQs
- Two laundries
- Boat storage yard with a boat ramp located only 100m away
- Campfires (seasonal, please ask)
- Internet kiosk
- Clean ablution blocks with 2 ply toilet paper
- Baby bath
- Complimentary tea & coffee on arrival in all on-site accommodation
- Disabled toilet available for campers while park homes and standard cabins feature ramps for ease of access.
Items available for hire include folda-beds, portacots and high chair.
AddressKnoll Scenic Drive
Walpole, Western Australia, 6398
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordslisped.auctions.dirtierDenmark, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/