Our attractive and well kept park is within walking distance of the town centre and adjacent to the Lion’s Park where there is an electric barbeque. Tennis courts and the public swimming pool are also adjacent with the lawn bowls club nearby.
- RV Friendly Town
- CMCA Friendly Park
- Pet friendly (excluding the cabin)
- The park has 18 powered sites and 12 unpowered sites
- An onsite cabin can sleep 6 people
- Laundry facilities
- Dump point situated in the park
- All sites are connected to town water
- Walk to town centre – supermarket, bakery/cafe, coffee shop, hotel etc.
- Walking track to our iconic granite hill
Pyramid Hill, Victoria, 3575
Coordinates & Contact Details-36.0553, 144.12503 5455 7235
what 3 wordswaxy.float.lacqueredMoama, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/