Blue Mountains Tourist Park - Katoomba Falls is ideally located within walking access to the famous Three Sisters, Scenic World Skyway and Katoomba township.
Bushwalks lead from the front of the Park to spectacular viewpoints and hidden waterfalls, and we're just a short walk to Echo Point, home of the fabled Three Sisters. After a long day exploring the natural wonders of the Blue Mountains, the cafes, restaurants and friendly pubs of Katoomba town centre are close by.
The Park is the ideal place to stay for international visitors and domestic guests who have a limited time to explore the area.
Blue Mountains Tourist Park - Katoomba Falls is located on the spectacular scenic Cliff Drive. It is located 2 kilometres south of Katoomba railway station and shopping centre.
11 ensuite cabins, 4 ensuite sites, 25 powered sites and 21 camping sites in a peaceful location
- Self-contained cabins. One with ramp access.
- Powered sites with ensuite bathrooms
- Powered sites with concrete slabs for caravans and motorhomes
- Non-powered camping sites
- Friendly onsite staff- Drop in for a chat any time between 8am and 6pm.
- Amenities - We have a newly renovated amenities block with showers and toilets. A separate family/accessible bathroom is available for guest use.
- Laundry - Coin operated laundry facilities are available for guests. Irons are available for loan from the reception area.
- Barbecues - Electric barbecues are available for guests - no charge.
- Kitchen - Camp kitchen area with communal fridge, Microwave, Kettle, tables and chairs and dishwashing area.
- Wi-Fi - FREE Wi-Fi hotspots are available in the Park. Premium Wi-Fi with faster access and unlimited download is also available for purchase from our reception area.
- Children's playground - A Children's playground is located at the front entrance of the Park.
- Dump Point - Dump point available for guest's use.
Pets are not permitted at the Katoomba Falls Tourist Park. Please contact the Blackheath Glen Tourist Park.
Address101 Katoomba Falls Road
Katoomba , New South Wales, 2780
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsdisappears.secretary.submarinesKatoomba, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/